I use a lot of Tools, Apps, and Services to get by every day. I’ve listed down those that I love and use frequently here.
- Zoho Mail - as my email host
- Duck Duck Go - to Search.
- Google Domains - to get and manage domains.
- Airtable - as a backend for my experiments and side projects.
- Netlify and Firebase - to Host.
- Del.dog - to Shorten urls, take and share notes.
- Youtube Music and Spotify - to listen to music.
- Firefox - as my main browser.
- Pocket - to save and read later.
- Authy - for 2FA as a Google Authenticator replacement.
- Spark - as my email client.
- MyKi - to manage Passwords.
- iPhone 11 - as my daily driver.
- OnePlus 6 - for testing my apps.
- MacBook Pro 13" 2019 - as my primary computer.
- AirPods Pro - to hear music.
Fossil Hybrid - as a fitness tracker.